GSR Andrade was honored to attend the Grand Opening of NeuroCare Outpatient Rehabilitation’s new facility in Richardson on Thursday, July 28th.
GSRA worked hand-in-hand with NeuroCare to create a state-of-the-art environment in which to care for medically and behaviorally complex patients whose diagnoses include: brain injury; stroke; concussion; amputation; Guillian Barre Syndrome; multiple sclerosis; Parkinson’s Disease; vestibular and balance disorders; encephalitis; ALS; West Nile Virus; and many others.
NeuroCare provides a full-day neurological rehabilitation program – offering up to 6 hours of treatment daily, based on the results of an evaluation.
– Physical Therapy
– Occupational Therapy
– Speech and Language Therapy
– Disease Management
– Neuropsychological Services
– Medication Management
– Nutritional Education
– Nursing Services
– Vision Therapy
– Computerized Gait and Balance Analysis and Treatment
– Cognitive and Memory Retraining
– Community and Work Re-entry Training
– Driving Simulation
– Social Work
– Community Resource Identification and Education
– Daily patient transportation to/from facility (within an approved radius)